York Region Ontario Tobogganing Hillss information, listings and links
There are lots of great places around the York Region for tobogganing. Some ski resorts have added snow tubing runs (using inner tubes provided or your own).
York Region Toboggan Hills
- Hunterís Point Park and Chapman Park, Richmond Hill, the hill runs from Hunter's Point down to Chapman Park.
- Lakeridge Ski Resort (905-686-SNOW) has tubing for $4 per ride (ages 4 & up)
- Memorial Park, Stouffville
- Milliken Mills Park, Markham. Just south of 14th Avenue, on the west side of Kennedy Road. Beside the Milliken Mills Community Centre, with big hill on the West side of the park
- Multi-Season Recreation Park, Georgina, on Civic Centre Rd, at Baseline Rd with a 33 metre hill
- Paramount Park, Markham, a small toboggan hill is located at Parkway Avenue and Paramount Drive.
- Rupert Park, Stouffville
- Sharon Hill Park, East Gwillimbury, 16 acres with toboggan hill, and a pond withwalking trail